Vinessa Shaw Measurements

Vinessa Shaw bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34D-26-35

Vinessa Shaw is a wonderfully engaging American actress who has starred in motion pictures such as: Two Lovers, Big Miracle, The Hills Have Eyes, Corky Romano, and Puncture.

Vinessa Shaw Popular Quotes
"I'm frightened of horror movies. Ever since I was a kid, my friends who always wanted to see them would mortify me by showing me clips from a movie, and I would have to run in the other room, call my parents, and go home." Thanks for reading: Vinessa Shaw Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger