Virginia Madsen Measurements

Virginia Madsen bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36C-26-35

Virginia Madsen is an exceptionally gifted American actress who has starred in an array of blockbuster motion pictures including: The Number 23, Candyman, The Astronaut Farmer, Firewall, Sideways.

Virginia Madsen Popular Quotes
"Men, we don't need you to be a knight in shining armor. We just need you to be a little bit brave, just a little bit. And some of them are, and that's what he does."

"I didn't like the kind of movies I was making, I didn't like my career, which seemed to be on this train that was just speeding in the wrong direction, so I had to stop everything or I wouldn't have been able to recover it and it's taken me 10 years to be where I want."

"I hope Britney doesn't get bummed out that Lindsey is a better singer. It is not Lindsey saying it, it's me. Lindsey would never say that. She's an actress first. It's just a bonus that she can dance and sing." Thanks for reading: Virginia Madsen Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger