Vida Guerra Measurements

Vida Guerra bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-25-37

Vida Guerra is an enchantingly gorgeous Cuban-born glamour model and television star who is perhaps best recognized for appearing in magazines including: FHM, Smooth, and DUB. On television she has been appeared on shows including: The Scoop and The Skinny, Livin' the Low Life, and the sketch comedy show Chappelle's Show.

Vida Guerra Popular Quotes
"I just do me and try not to worry about what everyone else is doing."

"I go to the gym three to four times a week, try to eat healthy when I can and drink a lot of water. It really sucks to exercise but a girl has to do what a girl has to do."

"I used to get teased all the time in grade school because I was this really skinny girl, but my butt was huge. I would always be in the principal's office because someone had grabbed my butt and made me cry." Thanks for reading: Vida Guerra Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger