Trish Stratus Measurements

Trish Stratus bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36D-24-36

Trish Stratus is a wildly popular Canadian professional wrestler, actress and model who is perhaps best recognized as a member of the WWE organization. She has also been featured on television programs including: Armed & Famous, and The Second City's Next Comedy Legend.

Trish Stratus Popular Quotes
"But as much as I am personally proud for winning five championships, I'm equally proud just being part of a women's division that has gotten so much better with all these great athletes here."

"There really isn't a day when I wake up and don't have to be someplace."

"As far as luxury goes, about the only thing I do is... I go first class all the way. I live on the road, so when I'm out there, I'm getting the nice hotel suite, I'm getting the luxury car, I'm eating the good food, and I make sure I take care of myself on the road." Thanks for reading: Trish Stratus Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger