Tricia Helfer Measurements

Tricia Helfer bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-34

Tricia Helfer is an exceptionally gifted Canadian actress and model who is perhaps best recognized for starring on the television program entitled Battlestar Galactica. She is also well known for her role in films such as: Spiral, Walk All Over Me, A Beginners Guide to Endings, and Bloodwork

Tricia Helfer Popular Quotes
"I would change the push for women to look like Playmate Barbie dolls, that is just ridiculous."

"I think I sort of blossomed, so to speak, around 17. I started to get hips and put on weight, which I was very happy about. And that's when I met this agent, who told me I had to lose 10 pounds. I said, 'You've got to be kidding me. I finally got it on—I'm not losing it!"

"I've never gone for the smooth, suave Latin or French lover. That usually makes me think they're trying to pull one over on me. I lump Canada and the States together. I like good old North American boys." Thanks for reading: Tricia Helfer Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger