Traci Bingham Measurements

Traci Bingham bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36D-25-36

Traci Bingham is a fabulously gorgeous American actress, television personality and model who is perhaps best recognized for starring on the wildly popular television program entitled: Baywatch. She has appearing in motion pictures including: Demon Knight, Hanging in Hedo, and Black Widow.

Traci Bingham Popular Quotes
"I'm learning as much martial arts as I possibly can. My show is packed with action. Enough to get a rise."

"I enjoy reality TV shows. Watching them, and appearing in them. There's a spontaniety involved in the unscripted shows that I like to be involved with."

"I can't live without my beauty products. I love to be in my bathroom with my candles lit, morning, noon and night. I like taking hot baths and hot showers, using my body scrubs and lotions." Thanks for reading: Traci Bingham Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger