Tyra Banks Measurements

Tyra Banks bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36C-24-36

Tyra Banks is a magnificently beautiful and exceedingly successful American model, talk show host, occasional actress, and business woman who is recognized for starring on television programs including: America's Next Top Model, and The Tyra Banks Show. She has also been featured on magazine covers such as: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, Vogue, GQ, and Elle. Her filmography includes productions such as: Coyote Ugly, Love Stinks, and Halloween: Resurrection.

Tyra Banks Popular Quotes
"I'm competitive with myself. I always try to push past my own borders."

"I look at myself and pick out the things I don't like. No matter how much I work out, I never get muscle tone in my butt and hip area."

"I'm trying to build a strong business. I want to create new stars, new shows and new products for my audience and create a legacy that outlives me. There are so many other ways I want to reach women besides doing a talk show." Thanks for reading: Tyra Banks Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger