Tilda Swinton Measurements

Tilda Swinton bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36A-27-35

Tilda Swinton is a delightfully talented Scottish award-winning actress who has starred in an array of successful motion pictures including: Michael Clayton, The Beach, We Need to Talk About Kevin, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, and Thumbsucker.

Tilda Swinton Popular Quotes
"I've been on the other side of the table many times, trying to get people to be sympathetic to projects, and I've been the victim of that kind of intense kindness masking extreme stupidity."

"I don't work the future. I don't want to know what's coming. I don't feel I need any guarantees."

"I'm basically interested in identity, and I still find fascinating the question, 'How do we identify ourselves, and how do we settle into other people's expectations for our identity?'" Thanks for reading: Tilda Swinton Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger