Tila Tequila Measurements

Tila Tequila bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 30C-21-31

Tila Tequila is a popular American television personality, singer and model who is perhaps best recognized for starring in her own reality program entitled: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila. She has been featured in magazines including: Maxim, and Stuff.

Tila Tequila Popular Quotes
"Love is important to me, and being able to share it with someone special is even better. Maybe I should stop looking and that's when it will happen!"

"I just go with my feelings. If one day you are into someone and the next day, you meet someone else that you are into, just go with what your heart wants. There is no rules. I follow my heart."

"I used to be just a regular girl from Houston, Texas who had a dream. I fought through the storms and the sun eventually came back! Here I am." Thanks for reading: Tila Tequila Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger