Tina Fey Measurements

Tina Fey bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-26-34

Tina Fey is a sensationally creative American actress, comedian, producer and writer who is probably best recognized for starring as Liz Lemon on the television series entitled 30 Rock. She is also well known for her work on the sketch comedy show Saturday Night Live. Her filmography includes: Baby Mama, The Invention of Lying, and Megamind.

Tina Fey Popular Quotes
"I was the editor of the school newspaper and in drama club and choir, so I was not a popular girl in the traditional sense, but I think I was known for being relatively scathing."

"I think for women especially, you need to have a plan. I need to have some other ways to generate income, so I don't have to stretch my face or lift the top of my head with surgery or something."

"Yeah, it's tough being smart and sexy, too. I have to say, I'm really not that attractive. Until I met my husband, I could not get a date. I promise you it's true. My husband Jeff Richmond saw a diamond in the rough and took me in." Thanks for reading: Tina Fey Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger