Shannon Elizabeth Measurements

Shannon Elizabeth bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-25-34

Shannon Elizabeth is a fabulously gorgeous American actress who has been cast in motion pictures such as: American Pie, Scary Movie, Thir13en Ghosts, and Tomcats. On television she is recognized for starring as Tiffany Sherwood on the sitcom entitled: Cuts.

Shannon Elizabeth Popular Quotes
"I want to do a little bit of everything. I want to play a good, strong female character."

"I don't know that I've ever been completely comfortable with anything."

"Animals mean everything to me. We have to be their voice and protectors." Thanks for reading: Shannon Elizabeth Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger