Shannon Tweed Measurements

Shannon Tweed bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36C-25-36

Shannon Tweed is a darling Canadian actress who has appeared in movies including: Last Call, Electra, and The Surrogate. On television she is recognized for her role as Savannah Wilder on the soap opera entitled: Days of our Lives. She is more recently known for her appearance on the reality program called: Gene Simmons Family Jewels.

Shannon Tweed Popular Quotes
"He opted never to marry. I opted not to bitch about it. I'm not the jealous type."

"Oh, yeah, I do movies; I forgot. They see them on TV. I forget that anybody knows me." Thanks for reading: Shannon Tweed Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger