Serena Williams Measurements

Serena Williams bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36D-28-40

Serena Williams is a magnificently blessed professional American tennis player and champion of the court who is recognized as one of the top tennis athletes to ever complete in the sport.

Serena Williams Popular Quotes
"Luck has nothing to do with it, because I have spent many, many hours, countless hours, on the court working for my one moment in time, not knowing when it would come."

"I'm not used to crying. It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling."

"Family's first, and that's what matters most. We realize that our love goes deeper than the tennis game." Thanks for reading: Serena Williams Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger