Selma Blair Measurements

Selma Blair bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34A-25-33

Selma Blair is an extraordinarily engaging American actress who has starred on both television and in film. Her most recognizable films include: Cruel Intentions, Highway, Legally Blonde, The Fog, and Hellboy. On the small screen she is known for her role as Kate Wales on the series entitled: Anger Management.

Selma Blair Popular Quotes
"I have no ego, I'll make fun of myself, and I'll make fun of being humiliated. I get it."

"Part of me would love to have been a leading lady because there's a lot of glamour that goes with that and a lot of applause, but I've been very blessed."

"I'm flat-chested, I'm short, I'm brunette, I have droopy eyes, and so people have a hard time casting me as a 'beauty.'" Thanks for reading: Selma Blair Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger