Selita Ebanks Measurements

Selita Ebanks bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-35

Selita Ebanks is a strikingly beautiful Cayman-born American model who is perhaps best recognized for being featured in magazines including: Vogue, Glamour, and the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She has also worked with brands such as: Victoria's Secret, DKNY, and Abercrombie & Fitch.

Selita Ebanks Popular Quotes
"I came from almost nothing and if I can do it other people can too. If you have a dream it can happen."

"I've always been that person that wants to change the world. My father's always telling me, Sel, you're gonna go broke. You can't save everyone. My whole thing is then I can contribute my part... I think that's where it started, my whole thing of wanting to give back. It does have an impact and it can change someone's life. And you can change someone's life. The impact that… just giving someone a pair of shoes will have on their life."

"It's important for people to figure out their own lives before involving someone else - to gauge where you are and work on your own issues." Thanks for reading: Selita Ebanks Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger