Rachel Nichols Measurements

Rachel Nichols bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-24-34

Rachel Nichols is a breathtakingly gorgeous and fabulously engaging American actress and model who has starred in motion pictures including: Star Trek, Conan the Barbarian, and G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. On television she is known for her role on the series Criminal Minds, and Continuum.

Rachel Nichols Popular Quotes
"I definitely wasn't one of the cool kids in high school. I was a dork. I was this shy, skinny, flat-chested girl with long arms."

"It sounds so cheesy, I know. But the way a man smells is really important. It must be something about the pheromones. People think I'm nuts. But there's something very primal, very animalistic about it."

"I feel my college experience, and graduating from college, really sculpted who I am. So my advice is: I wouldn't start working any earlier. I think it's really important to go all the way through school even if it is acting school. I'm a big proponent of education. So I feel that getting an education suited me very well." Thanks for reading: Rachel Nichols Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger