Rachel Weisz Measurements

Rachel Weisz bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-24-34

Rachel Weisz is a magnificently gifted English actress who has starred in an array of successful motion pictures including: The Mummy, The Constant Gardener, The Fountain, Agora, and The Bourne Legacy.

Rachel Weisz Popular Quotes
"In L.A., unless you've just won an Oscar or you're Mr. Studio Head, no one talks to you. Even at parties."

"I have absolutely no empathy for camels. I didn't care for being abused in the Middle East by those horrible, horrible, horrible creatures. They don't like people. It's not at all like the relationship between horses and humans."

"As a child I was the best tree climber in our neighborhood, I was like a little monkey. I've never been afraid of hurting myself or a little physical discomfort." Thanks for reading: Rachel Weisz Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger