Rachel McAdams Measurements

Rachel McAdams bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32A-23-33

Rachel McAdams is a wonderfully talented Canadian actress who has starred in numerous blockbuster films including the likes of: The Notebook, The Vow, Wedding Crashers, Sherlock Holmes, and The Time Traveler's Wife.

Rachel McAdams Popular Quotes
"If I hurt someone, if I were to accidentally poke someone's eye out, I would laugh. And then I'd say, 'I'm sorry, I really do feel bad,' but then I'm on the floor rolling."

"I've discovered as I've grown up that life is far more complicated than you think it is when you're a kid. It isn't just a straightforward fairytale."

"I have a certain curiosity for life that drives me and propels me forward." Thanks for reading: Rachel McAdams Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger