Portia de Rossi Measurements

Portia de Rossi bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32A-24-32

Portia de Rossi is a successful Australian actress who is perhaps best recognized for her role on television shows such as: Arrested Development, Better off Ted, and Ally McBeal.

Portia de Rossi Popular Quotes
"I want young people to see me and think you can be feminine and smart and successful, all at the same time."

"Just look at all the awards shows now. It has turned into a catwalk. You have to be wearing a certain designer, a certain dress, and everyone's critiquing."

"People might find me attractive, but it's also my job to prove that I can be intelligent." Thanks for reading: Portia de Rossi Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger