Preity Zinta Measurements

Preity Zinta bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-26-34

Preity Zinta is an exceptionally talented and exceedingly gorgeous Indian actress who has starred in an array of blockbuster Bollywood films such as: Salaam Namaste, Veer-Zaara, Armaan, and Kya Kehna.

Preity Zinta Popular Quotes
"I'm sick of it. I'm sick of being bubbly. I'm sick of being talkative and I'm sick of being cute."

"I never thought I'd be an actor - ever. I had never gone to film school or done a dance class."

"I'm more grounded now. I've started doing fewer films. I've started meditating. I want to live my today because I may not have a tomorrow." Thanks for reading: Preity Zinta Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger