Poppy Montgomery Measurements

Poppy Montgomery bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-26-35

Poppy Montgomery is a lovely Australian actress who is perhaps best recognized for starring on television programs including: Unforgettable, Without a Trace, and Glory Days.

Poppy Montgomery Popular Quotes
"When it comes to guys, make sure you are treated like a princess, always."

"I'm from such a huge, close family. We all had lunch at Doyles restaurant (in Sydney) when I arrived, and it was just my family - and there were, like, 26 of us! It makes you feel able to do anything when they're all behind you and you know you have someone to turn to. Anytime I pick up the phone and say, 'Mum, I need you,' she's on the plane. She's coming over when I give birth because I am not going through that alone! My boyfriend will be there but a guy can't understand that."

"I hate 'down' time. I can't stand it. I go nuts after the first two days. I have so much fun at work, that's where I'm happiest." Thanks for reading: Poppy Montgomery Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger