Penelope Cruz Measurements

Penelope Cruz bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-26-35

Penelope Cruz is a magnificently talented and exceptionally beautiful Spanish award-winning actress who has starred in an array of blockbuster motion pictures including: Blow, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, Nine, Broken Embraces, and Volver.

Penelope Cruz Popular Quotes
"I like roles that people don't recognize me in."

"I am amazed about how everyone wants to know about my love life. They whisper to me, 'Tell me the truth? Is it true?' Who cares? Because we have this job, we are to say to everybody what we do, or with whom we sleep? It's a bit absurd, but that's why everybody lies so much."

"I spend so much time living by myself - mostly in hotels - and I pick up cats when I'm feeling particularly lonely." Thanks for reading: Penelope Cruz Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger