Peta Wilson Measurements

Peta Wilson bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-25-33

Peta Wilson is a fabulous Australian actress who is perhaps best recognized for her role on the television show La Femme Nikita. She has also starred in films such as: Beautiful, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, and Mercy.

Peta Wilson Popular Quotes
"I've made a lot of grown men cry with laughter, because I really am quite the joke."

"I'm crazy about my father, he's an amazing man, a real adventurer. He took us with him to travel all over the world. We were in places that were so remote, that white people hardly ever reach them."

"I don't buy fur coats or jewelry. I have old cars." Thanks for reading: Peta Wilson Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger