Peaches Geldof Measurements

Peaches Geldof bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32B-23-32

Peaches Geldof is an enchantingly beautiful British television presenter and model who is recognized for her appearance on the television program entitled OMG! with Peaches Geldof. As a teenager she wrote for two major newspapers including: The Daily Telegraph, and The Guardian.

Peaches Geldof Popular Quotes
"I hate ridiculous names, my weird name has haunted me all my life. I hate being called spoilt. My life is ordinary. I also hate being famous because people claim to know me because of my surname."

"People are going to hate me for saying this, but I can see where parents are coming from when they impose a curfew. Since I turned sixteen, dad's been quite reasonable and extended it to one in the morning. But I don't go out at all on weeknights because I have to get up at, like, seven."

"I didn't go into marriage thinking "This is going to last forever". But I did think, "I love him right now." Thanks for reading: Peaches Geldof Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger