Parminder Nagra Measurements

Parminder Nagra bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32B-25-33

Parminder Nagra is a wonderfully talented British actress who has starred in both film and on television. On TV she is recognized for her work on the series ER, and Alcatraz. Her claim to big screen fame is her role as Jesminder Bhamra in the motion picture entitled Bend It Like Beckham.

Parminder Nagra Popular Quotes
"If I can inspire someone to go in a positive way and pursue a dream, it can only be good."

"Football is a passion that she holds dear to her heart. She's really going for her dream and there are obstacles in the way, but deep down she knows what she wants, and she pursues that."

"I was worried people would laugh at me when I started to talk the language, but they were just pleasantly surprised that I could. The sense of humour here is great - once I could have a giggle, I settled down." Thanks for reading: Parminder Nagra Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger