Parker Posey Measurements

Parker Posey bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34A-25-33

Parker Posey is fabulous American actress who has starred in motion pictures including: The Daytrippers, Clockwatchers, Party Girl, SubUrbia and The Eye. On television she has appearing on shows such as: Boston Legal, The Big C, and The Good Wife.

Parker Posey Popular Quotes
"I like soap opera acting. If it's done really well, there's nothing better. It's old school. It's like what those melodramas in the '30s and '40s were like."

"L.A. doesn't get me, I think I scare them, or maybe they just don't know what to make of me."

"I can do comedy, so people want me to do that, but the other side of comedy is depression. Deep, deep depression is the flip side of comedy. Casting agents don't realize it but in order to be funny you have to have that other side." Thanks for reading: Parker Posey Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger