Paris Hilton Measurements

Paris Hilton bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-25-35

Paris Hilton is an exceptionally popular American businesswoman, socialite and occasional actress and singer who is perhaps best recognized for her highly publicized life via tabloid and entertainment magazines. On television she starred on the reality series The Simple Life, and The World According to Paris. She has also been featured in motion pictures such as: House of Wax, The Hottie and the Nottie, and Repo! The Genetic Opera.

Paris Hilton Popular Quotes
"I don't think there's ever been anyone like me that's lasted. And I'm going to keep on lasting."

"First I wanted to be a veterinarian. And then I realized you had to give them shots to put them to sleep, so I decided I'd just buy a bunch of animals and have them in my house instead."

"I'm very intelligent. I'm capable of doing everything put to me. I've launched a perfume and want my own hotel chain. I'm living proof blondes are not stupid." Thanks for reading: Paris Hilton Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger