Pamela Anderson Measurements

Pamela Anderson bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34DD-24-34

Pamela Anderson is a wildly popular Canadian actress, model and author who is perhaps best recognized for for starring on the television series Baywatch. Her filmography includes titles such as: Barb Wire, Scary Movie 3, and Blonde and Blonder.

Pamela Anderson Popular Quotes
"There's never going to be a great misunderstanding of me. I think I'm a little whacked."

"Tattoos are like stories - they're symbolic of the important moments in your life. Sitting down, talking about where you got each tattoo and what it symbolizes, is really beautiful."

"My ideal relaxation is working on upholstery. I spend hours in junk shops buying furniture. I do all the upholstery work myself, and it's like therapy." Thanks for reading: Pamela Anderson Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger