Padma Lakshmi Measurements

Padma Lakshmi bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36C-23-35

Padma Lakshmi is an exceptionally gorgeous Indian American author, model and actress who is perhaps best recognized for hosting the television competition entitled Top Chef. Her cookbook bibliography includes titles such as: Easy Exotic, and Tangy, Tart, Hot and Sweet.

Padma Lakshmi Popular Quotes
"Some of my friends and people in the art world, including women, say they admire my body. I am proud of my body. Some compare it to the Chola bronzes. And they all wonder how I keep myself so fit."

"You hope that with age, what you pay for in gravity, you gain in gravitas. I’m sure my thighs looked better when I was 25, but I think my mind is better today."

"In southern Spain, they made me eat a bull's testicles. They were really garlicky, which I don't like. I prefer to take a bull by the horns, not by, um..." Thanks for reading: Padma Lakshmi Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger