Oprah Winfrey Measurements

Oprah Winfrey bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 38DD-30-39

Oprah Winfrey is an iconic American talk show host, media mogul, actress and producer who is recognized for many achievements, perhaps most notably her 25 year run as the host of The Oprah Winfrey Show. She has established her own TV channel called OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network and is the host of a pair of programs entitled: Oprah's Next Chapter, and Oprah's Lifeclass. She is also regarded as one of the most charitable people in the world.

Oprah Winfrey Popular Quotes
"I don't think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good."

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."

"The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude." Thanks for reading: Oprah Winfrey Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger