Olivia Wilde Measurements

Olivia Wilde bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32A-23-32

Olivia Wilde is a sensationally beautiful and equally talented American actress who is recognized for her work in both film and on television. She has starred in motion pictures including: Tron: Legacy, Cowboys & Aliens, People Like Us, and The Incredible Burt Wonderstone. Olivia is also well known for her role as Remy "Thirteen" Hadley on the series entitled House M.D.

Olivia Wilde Popular Quotes
"When you're a working actor and you're happy to be one, you can't focus all your energy on acting because you will go crazy. You have to focus as much energy as you can away from yourself."

"I'm a natural blonde, but I feel like a brunette. I feel like people treat me now how I should be treated. People used to be shocked, when I was blond, that I wasn't stupid."

"If I'm left high and dry at the end of this wild journey, just taking it is a great feeling." Thanks for reading: Olivia Wilde Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger