Olivia Thirlby Measurements

Olivia Thirlby bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32B-24-32

Olivia Thirlby is a delightfully talented American actress who is perhaps best recognized for her role in films such as: The Darkest Hour, Juno, Uncertainty, and Being Flynn.

Olivia Thirlby Popular Quotes
"When you're naked with somebody with a whole bunch of people who aren't naked, it's a really bonding experience!"

"Acting for me is an art. It's not who I am but what I do. I don't care about how much money I'll make as long as a film has artistic integrity and is about something."

"I think the reason why a lot of teen relationships don't feel authentic is because they're scripted by people who are completely unrelated to teen relationships, people who don't remember their own or didn't have their own." Thanks for reading: Olivia Thirlby Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger