Olivia Palermo Measurements

Olivia Palermo bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32A-25-32

Olivia Palermo is a sensationally beautiful American model and actress who is perhaps best recognized for her role on the TV series entitled The City. She has also appeared in numerous magazine such as: Marie Claire, and Elle.

Olivia Palermo Popular Quotes
"I may be a young girl, but behind every young girl is a powerful father."

"I think women have an innate sense of their own style."

"I like to eat as organic as possible. When I can, I try to do Bikram yoga. That’s about it. I don’t diet. I just continuously eat healthy." Thanks for reading: Olivia Palermo Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger