Olivia Munn Measurements

Olivia Munn bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-25-34

Olivia Munn is a fabulously beautiful and witty American actress, television star and author who is perhaps best recognized for her work on shows including: Attack of the Show, and The Newsroom. On the big screen she has appeared in films such as: I Don't Know How She Does It, Magic Mike, and Iron Man 2.

Olivia Munn Popular Quotes
"I hate running. I know I'm curvier - I know I'm small, but I'm not ripped. But I make a choice to be that way. I realize my arms aren't as toned as Halle Berry's but I don't want them to be."

"I grew up in a military family. I was moved around from school to school, so people aren't always the most welcoming to new girls in school."

"Everyone's so timid and afraid to insult anybody, but in the end, it's like we're all trying to please everyone. In the end, we please no one." Thanks for reading: Olivia Munn Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger