Olga Kurylenko Measurements

Olga Kurylenko bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-35

Olga Kurylenko is an exceptionally engaging French actress and model who is perhaps best recognized for her role in motion pictures including: Quantum of Solace, Centurion, and To the Wonder. On television she has appeared on the series entitled Magic City, and Tyranny.

Olga Kurylenko Popular Quotes
"I think James Bond still carries Vesper in his heart. Camille might be there to distract him… But maybe not!, on her character Camille in Quantum of Solace."

"My dad didn't leave my mum. Her whole life, men wanted to marry my mum but she always said no. You know it was very hard and we struggled, we had nothing to eat, but she said she would never go with a man for the ease of life. She said if she didn`t love the man, then no way. She would rather be alone. That I have from her, totally."

"In Ukraine everyone wears bright colours. I don't know if you notice, but even in London the Ukrainians dress very flashy. When I arrived at the model agency they said to me, 'Here`s some money. Go buy yourself some jeans and a black top." Thanks for reading: Olga Kurylenko Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger