Odette Annable Measurements

Odette Annable bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32B-24-34

Odette Annable is a strikingly beautiful American actress who is perhaps best recognized for starring in motion pictures such as: Cloverfield, The Unborn, and You Again. On television she has appeared on shows including: House, Breaking In, and October Road.

Odette Annable Popular Quotes
"I grew up on a farm. I'd watch my grandfather shoot our pigs in the head. It was horrifying-until we'd eat them."

"I learned Spanish at home and, since half my family doesn't speak English, it's my first language."

"Modeling and acting just started kicking up, and I just said 'You know what, there's always time for school, so I'm going to go ahead and pursue this." Thanks for reading: Odette Annable Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger