Patricia Arquette Measurements

Patricia Arquette bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 36D-28-36

Patricia Arquette is a delightfully talented American actress and director who has starred on both television and in film. On the big screen she is recognized for her role in motion pictures including: Fast Food Nation, Nightwatch, Lost Highway, Ed Wood, and True Romance. On the small screen she is recognized for her role as Allison DuBois on the drama entitled Medium.

Patricia Arquette Popular Quotes
"I don't have a goal but I just want to work on movies that I really like."

"I'm comfortable in this business. Maybe because my dad was an actor, as well as my grandparents and great-grandparents. And I also know that it's a fickle business so I don't trust it. There's a lot I actually hate about it. But I do love acting and I do love the weird family that you create on set."

"I still don't really feel like I'm living somewhere, even when I'm in a hotel room, unless I have a pile of papers there--messages, notes I wrote to myself, or things sent to me, whatever. I don't like anything to be too pristine. It bothers me." Thanks for reading: Patricia Arquette Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger