Katie Melua Measurements

Katie Melua bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32A-23-33

Katie Melua is a magnificently blessed British award-winning singer-songwriter and musician who is perhaps best recognized for studio albums including: Call Off the Search, Piece by Piece, Pictures, and Secret Symphony.

Katie Melua Popular Quotes
"I honestly think I could bring peace to the world, if I ruled it!"

"My favorite place on earth is Georgia, by the Black Sea. I love it because I love being by the sea, and because it's my home country, so I try to get back as often as I can."

"Dancing is an important function of music, but so is crying." Thanks for reading: Katie Melua Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger