Katie Holmes Measurements

Katie Holmes bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-34

Katie Holmes is a wonderfully beloved American actress who has starred in both film and on television. On the big screen she is recognized for appearing in motion pictures including: Don't Be Afraid of the Dark, Batman Begins, Teaching Mrs. Tingle, and Disturbing Behavior. For five year she was featured on the TV series entitled Dawson's Creek.

Katie Holmes Popular Quotes
"I'm not computer literate. I e-mail. I know how to get on the Web, but I haven't crossed over into the internet world. I'm old-fashioned, I guess."

"We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true."

"I have some road rage inside of me. Traffic, especially in L.A., is a pet peeve of mine." Thanks for reading: Katie Holmes Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger