Katrina Bowden Measurements

Katrina Bowden bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 30B-23-32

Katrina Bowden is a lovely talented American actress who is probably best recognized for her role as Cerie on the wildly popular television series entitled 30 Rock. On the silk screen she has been cast in films such as: Piranha 3DD, Nurse 3D, and Tucker & Dale vs Evil.

Katrina Bowden Popular Quotes
"I have been acting and modeling since the age of 14. And honestly, it took a lot of hard work, determination and about a zillion auditions. But it was all so worth it because I’ve come so far and I love where I’m at right now. I wouldn’t change a thing!"

"I'm pretty game for whatever. I feel very comfortable in my own skin. I'm a very confident person."

"The worst thing about working on TV is when we shoot long 12-15 hour days. That means I'll usually have early morning call times, which are never fun. But even that isn't that bad because I love being on set and I love what I do. As long as you are passionate about your job, even the "worst things" don't really seem that bad." Thanks for reading: Katrina Bowden Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger