Katee Sackhoff Measurements

Katee Sackhoff bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-26-34

Katee Sackhoff is a lovely talented American actress who is perhaps best recognized for her work on television programs including: Battlestar Galactica, 24, Longmire, and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.

Katee Sackhoff Popular Quotes
"Well, you know. I'm one of those people, losing weight for me is not easy. For one thing, I love food. I really like to eat."

"Science fiction fans are awesome, they love you so much that they'll watch anything you do, even if it's complete crap. I never dreamed that I would go to conventions and sit down and have coffee with a Klingon. It's so weird, but it's my life."

"I get some very nice fan letters. Someone actually sent one to my parents, with another letter inside for me. Kinda weird." Thanks for reading: Katee Sackhoff Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger