Kate Winslet Measurements

Kate Winslet bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34C-26-36

Kate Winslet is an exceptionally talented English award-winning actress who has starred in numerous blockbuster motion pictures including: Revolutionary Road, The Reader, Finding Neverland, Iris, Titanic, and Sense and Sensibility.

Kate Winslet Popular Quotes
"There are moments to indulge and enjoy, but I always know when it's time to go home and wash my knickers."

"Plastic surgery and breast implants are fine for people who want that, if it makes them feel better about who they are. But, it makes these people, actors especially, fantasy figures for a fantasy world. Acting is about being real being honest."

"I like exposing myself. There's not an awful lot that embarrasses me. I'm the kind of actress who absolutely believes in exposing herself." Thanks for reading: Kate Winslet Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger