Katey Sagal Measurements

Katey Sagal bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34D-25-35

Katey Sagal is a fabulously talented American actress and singer-songwriter who is perhaps best recognized for her work on television shows such as: Sons of Anarchy, Married... with Children, and as the voice of Leela on the animated series entitled Futurama. Her discography includes titles including: Room, Moon Over Brooklyn, and Well....

Katey Sagal Popular Quotes
"To be shapely when you're in the seventh grade is not exactly what everyone's looking for, or they weren't then, as someone was telling me the other day. now, that's like a really great thing to do, to be, but then it wasn't."

"So you know, my plan was that I was going to make records, and be a rock star. And that's really what I wanted to do. And I sang from the time I was very young."

"I loved Peg Bundy. I am so happy that I got to do that. It was really fun." Thanks for reading: Katey Sagal Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger