Melinda Clarke Measurements

Melinda Clarke bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-25-34

Melinda Clarke is a gorgeous American actress who is perhaps best recognized for starring on the television program entitled The O.C. Melinda is also known for her work on the series Nikita, and Soldier of Fortune, Inc.

Melinda Clarke Popular Quotes
"I was more of a light opera singer, not really much of a lounge singer."

"I'm getting a lot of roles as women who are very powerful. I think that's a reflection of me as a person."

"I don't let my daughter watch me kissing other men, especially young men like Chris Carmack." Thanks for reading: Melinda Clarke Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger