Melanie Laurent Measurements

Melanie Laurent bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32A-23-33

Melanie Laurent is a lovely talented French actress who is perhaps best recognized for her work in films such as: Inglourious Basterds, Beginners, Now You See Me, and Je vais bien, ne t'en fais pas.

Melanie Laurent Popular Quotes
"When I read the script of 'Inglourious Basterds', I was like, wow, it's been my dream to kill Hitler since I was like four so I was kind of like Shosanna already. I'm Jewish. I read the script together with my grandfather and he told me, 'You have to make that movie, please.' So it was not just for me, it was for my family." Thanks for reading: Melanie Laurent Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger