Melanie Griffith Measurements

Melanie Griffith bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-25-34

Melanie Griffith is an exceptionally talented American award-winning actress who has starred in numerous blockbuster motion pictures including: Body Double, RKO 281, Something Wild, and Working Girl.

Melanie Griffith Popular Quotes
"I don't think I'm beautiful. When I look in the mirror, I just see me - and, I'm pretty used to me."

"You know who helped me a lot? Jane Fonda. She said, Look at how many times I've been up and I've been down. So don't worry about anything."

"I'm more relaxed about life now that I'm older. I like it-despite the wrinkles. It's what I feel inside that's precious." Thanks for reading: Melanie Griffith Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger