Melissa George Measurements

Melissa George bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 32B-23-34

Melissa George is a wonderfully talented Australian-born American actress who is recognized for starred in motion pictures such as: 30 Days of Night, Triangle, and The Amityville Horror. Melissa has also starred on television programs including: Home and Away, In Treatment, and Grey's Anatomy.

Melissa George Popular Quotes
"No matter what the character is, I just say to myself 'If I, Melissa George, was in that situation, how would I react?' and once you do that you can just go for it, and hopefully the performance comes through."

"I'm very focused when I'm making a movie, but I'm also a fantastic multitasker."

"From about eight years old I was always making things on the sewing machine. Friends would see me making dresses and costumes, and I'd use difficult fabrics such as Lycra and elastic. But you know, my dad was creative and my brother is inventive too." Thanks for reading: Melissa George Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger