Lindsay Lohan Measurements

Lindsay Lohan bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34D-25-33

Lindsay Lohan is a lovely yet struggling American actress, singer and model who has starred in motion pictures including: Mean Girls, Freaky Friday, The Parent Trap, and Herbie: Fully Loaded. Lindsay reached success at an early stage in her career, however she has since been plagued by a series of unfortunate events such as: arrests, drugs, rehab, accidents, and rumors of plastic surgery.

Lindsay Lohan Popular Quotes
"I want to be remembered for the work that I've done, rather than the car accidents that I've gotten into, the men that I've not dated - or the man that I have."

"Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, 'It's going to be a good day!'."

"It's so weird that I went to rehab. I always said that I would die before I went to rehab. But I thought, 'I'm going to stay here tonight.' And I stayed there for a month. It was great." Thanks for reading: Lindsay Lohan Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger