Linda Evangelista Measurements

Linda Evangelista bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-35

Linda Evangelista is a an exceptionally confident Canadian model who is recognized for gracing the cover of 500+ magazines over the course of her career.

Linda Evangelista Popular Quotes
"I can do anything you want me to do so long as I don't have to speak."

"It was God who made me so beautiful. If I weren't, then I'd be a teacher."

"I don't get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day." Thanks for reading: Linda Evangelista Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger