Lisa Edelstein Measurements

Lisa Edelstein bust, waist, hips measurements?

Measurements: 34B-24-35

Lisa Edelstein is sensational American actress who has starred on both television and in film. Lisa is probably best recognized for her work on the the series House. On the big screen she has starred in movies including: Special Delivery, and Black River.

Lisa Edelstein Popular Quotes
"My dogs remind me that the simple pleasures in life are enough to make a day great."

"I think it's really important for celebrities to use their power of money and fame to get their voices out there. It's funny to me that we're expected to keep quiet just because of who we are. Why do I lose my right to speak my mind because I'm famous? People criticize Michael Moore, Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon for standing up for what they believe in, but that's what they do. They never pretended to be anyone else."

"I always assumed I'd be doing toothpaste commercials. The problem was, I always made commercial copy sound psychotic. I guess that's how I found my way here." Thanks for reading: Lisa Edelstein Measurements

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick


No comments:

 
Contac US | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | RSS Feed | Google
Designed By Cash Loans | Proudly Powered by Blogger